Trade Show and Convention Production Supervisor
Job Location: 1821 Bedford Avenue, North Kansas City, MO 64116
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the in-house and onsite production of events, conventions and trade shows
- Supervise, assist and coordinate the loading and movement of equipment and freight between warehouse, convention facilities or other show-site locations.
- Interpret specifications of floor plans and job orders, generate work orders and equipment delivery list and distribute to in-house departments and show site workers.
- Coordinate with various departments to fill customer requirements for assigned shows and events with Sales staff
- Estimate and schedule labor requirements and supervise union employees at show locations.
- Coordinate schedules with facility staff and suppliers
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Two or more years related supervisory experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in the Transportation and Logistic.
- Complete and submit all internal reports in a timely manner
- Must have basic computer knowledge and skills
- Good Communication skills and a professional demeanor
- Must be able to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Good driving record and Class E License Required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have reliable transportation
- Limited Travel is required.
Liberty Exposition Services is an Equal Opportunity M/F/D/V, Drug Free Employer